Seduction is part of any intimate relationship which is a great thing. Regardless of the form of relationship seduction should be an ongoing process. The reason which I choose to write about this topic is due to the fact that I notice many good intentional individuals are rather lonely. Which has me contemplating that yes intercourse is interesting but at times it is necessary to attract a person first. Learning from Sociologist, Hypnotherapist, Sex Therapist, Sexologist, Sex Educators, Behavioral Psychologist, Officers, Mentors, Dating coaches and from experiences this ideas have helped me improve my dating and sexuality which honestly it could improve your own life. I have a passion for this which the best form of return to me is hearing I have helped out an individual. I will be going over relationships and intercourse which will make the blog post lengthy, I will not be referencing because I have lost many books and some information was obtained thru interpersonal relationships; if not you could go thru my beginning blog post which should have the information which I am stating now. Last thought this information is basic because if I go into depth it would take many blog post and many individuals will charge you online for this, take this as an incentive to explore more in psychology, dating, and intercourse.
Everything starts with yourself which the reasons the results you are getting is because the knowledge you posses or do not implement and habits. So first take an analysis of yourself of insecurities, past relationships, beliefs about dating, intercourse, other people. Do you have a passion or a purpose in life, how well is your self-image? How do you perceive yourself? One way or another this all has an impact on relationships because you are part of it. In the long run start by healing insecurities, reading, Self-hypnosis, forming new habits to improve self-esteem. Overall this would make you a more alluring individual.
When it comes to dating your own emotions will tell you how a date is going or how you perceive is going. Think about emotions as an indicator on a car they are their to tell you if there is a problem or not. As you have probably read on my blog posts emotions are contagious which means that the emotions you feel are felt by another person. The way a human feels empathy is “Mirror ns” within the brain which are firing consistently to percieve threats and understand the environment which you are in. In the book “Emotional Intelligence” scientists notice that the brain of the ape turned on when communicating with a human being. Essentially apes have similar brain structures and they found out that humans when speaking the brains mimics one another.
If you understand the above sentence then you understand why it’s fundamnetally crucial to be in a positive mood around a potential mate. This in essence is why being observant of one’s own emotional state is necessary when it comes to anything in general within life as well as in dating. In intercourse having an intense emotional state as passion is recommended with a calm state of mind. This emotional state of mind will make another person feel desired, giving them a strong dosage of dopamine which will make you an addicting individual.
Body Language 101
Body language is a second form of communication which the sub-conscious mind is consistently monitoring of individuals around you. This form of communication is good to understand while it could get complex I always keep it simple. Body language became popular when President Kennedy first did a national televised presentation and showed how a facial expression, tone of voice, body posture could make a huge difference on how individuals perceived you.
- When walking always keep an erect posture with hands to the side, individuals who feel confident walk in this form. Also if you desire to feel confident get in this position and you would feel more positive, and alive.
- When speaking to any individual do not cross your arms; this is perceived as being defensive. Individuals who crossed their arms feel defencive or are comforting themselves or feel in some form threatened.
- Smiling as a universal facial expression which insinuates that you mean no harm. Essentially you are not here to hurt anyone while having an open palm also shows that you have nothing to hide.
- Do not insert hands into pockets because this usually stands for people are hiding something.
- When speaking to someone always have body facing them. This states that the other person has your undivided attention which will make the other person feel more calm and understood.
- Eye contact Always keep eye contact with another person. It is mentioned that the eyes are gateways to the soul which I onestly agree with. When you dedicate in off time looking into people eyes you come to understand and see different forms of emotions being expressed. Confident individuals could hold eye contact which in the beginning could be difficult if you are not accustomed to it. Rule of thumb always look at the right eye…it tends to be the dominant eye in the general public. If you find this difficult you could look between a person eyebrow and it will be like looking into another person eyes.
There also a skill which is called mimicking which essentially you mimic another person body language. Individuals love other individuals who are perceived as themselves; people have a narrcistic love to themselves.
Example – When seeing an ex-girlfriend which I believe is a remarkable women was sitting across from me. I notice her hands and body posture where following mine which I took as a good sign. They showed interest while having her undivided attention, I didn’t mention that we where mimicking one another body language, but she pointed it out later which to me I found fascinating because many individuals don’t know this. When people mimics one another body language is because of interest, very similar, subconscious agree with mating with an individual and courting is going good. Remember when you are in tune with another person you will automatically mimick another person body language; such as in this case. You could do this consciously but do it in calm demeanor if not it could be strange.
In essence this is the basic in body language; if you desire to go in more depth you could find a whole source of information on this topic. Remember keep it simple; the body will always display how you feel inside.
Touching & Listening
Listening is a form of art which many individuals have lost touch with. Understanding another individual requires patience while being in tuned how a person speaks as well as the content. When conversing a conversation is a two-way form of transferring information between individuals. I highly suggest to listen more than to speak, when a person speaks they let out a lot of information about themselves or things which they are interested in. This allows to understand a person deeply. I only have three rules I follow which have just become habits that allow me to understand individuals better.
- When listening never interrupt to insert your own opinion. It’s not just disrespectful it doesn’t allow the other person to finish their statement. Also I believe is lack of social intelligence which would lead to misinformation which if you would have patience would have gotten.
- While listening once in a while nod your head up and down which shows that you are actually paying attention. This confirms to the other person your interest as well as confirming what they are saying. People will feel understood and talk more openly with you.
- Actually be interested in the other person. I believe is an honor to be able to understand someone at a deeper level which not many individuals will allow with just anyone. I think it’s respectful also a great gift you could allow someone to express themselves with you.
Remember do this because you are actually interested in another human being. Show them that they are worthy and worthwhile to be heard. Every individual has a story which if you listen too could show you how special a person is.
Touching is necessary when it comes to seduction which requires confidence. Confidence is formed by you understanding you are good at something; maybe you are good at sports, racing, cooking etc. This will allow you to feel more confident because you are great at a specific thing. In the animal kingdom many animals smell, touch, court one another before mating. When meeting someone to see how comfortable someone is with you it is a good idea to touch someone who will also indicate a sexual interest.
- Touching the thighs, outside elbow, forearm are places which are not considered very private. Also it isn’t seen as invasive or overtly aggressive on your own part. When speaking if you are laughing just gently touch the arm to emphasis the statement which will calm the other individual. This also will get the other individual to be okay with you touching them which is a great thing.
- Smell – There is a reason which perfumes are rather popular; not to mentioned pheromones. We are consistently letting out phermones which are indicating are healthiness for other mates. We aren’t aware of this consciously but are subconscious is. A good way to smell an individual if you aren’t ye intimate is to insinuate a game.
- Ask the person if they are a good bitter. ( Person answer). Tell them let’s see who is a better bitter in playful manner.
- When biting bite the underside of the forearm around the vein location which the bite should be a little rough but with a sensitive aspect to it. Once you took initiative let the other individual go next.
- After tell them I couldn’t feel the bite(person answer), Now bite the neck with the same aggressive, sensitive aspect to it. Once you have bitten gently smell the neck as you slowly move away.
The point is to send this signal to the brain which will interpret as mating behavior. The person might find it as an aphrodisiac, maybe strange or not since it all. Remember do this in a pleasing manner as you court the lovely person you seek to be with.
I once read words are a women weakness which women want to be seduced and dominated by them. I cannon over emphasis how important words aren’t necessarily important but how you say them. You could possibly logically convince someone to have an attraction towards you but it probably won’t happen. That’s why when convincing someone it doesn’t work because they do not FEEL IT. The important aspect of this is feeling attracted towards you. Yes it is necessary to start reading which will expand the vocabulary you have. I recommend reading erotica which will give you words that instate sexuality and words that are emotionally loaded. I’ll give examples of things I have told women, but the important part is being HONEST and actually FEELING this towards the special person.
Remember when saying this type of phrases make eye contact without breaking away, imagine sweeping the person away. Also speak slowly without rushing any word which causes it to be dramatic.
- Do you believe in destiny?(Person Answer) I believe now destiny brought you into my life at the perfect time. Within myself I felt this strong uncontrolled feeling which told me that If I didn’t come for you I would regret it for the rest of my life. I had to follow my heart which I earnestly did and has led me to be laying here with your gorgeous self.
- I couldn’t help but notice you…I had to come and tell you.. How stunning you are.
- When I first laid eyes upon you I have been captivated by you. The strong effect which I undoubtably detest you have over me is overwhelming. Nobody in a long time makes me feel the way you make me feel; that tells me within myself that there is something very special about you.
When spoken with confidence, slowly, eye contact, strong emotion with minimal distance from another person this is powerful. Yes it requires confidence which you can’t really fake. 1 and 3 where directed to a specific women which had a strong effect on me since I met her, which I expressed the strong urge of emotions which I felt towards her. The 2 is more of sentence when you are meeting someone new who has led you mesmerized. Words are powerful when backed up with a strong emotions which there a good reason to be honest. Also if you aren’t attracted to the person then it won’t come off as genuine.
I noticed how long this blog post is so I will speak about intercourse in another blog post. When attracting another individual do it because they have a strong effect on you which you couldn’t help but express yourself towards them. Everything starts with yourself which is where it all begins. Attraction is a positive thing which bring multiple individuals together or a single person. Adore the person, admire, be relentless in love-making. The person is special and it’s a great gift to another person to be desired by a person which they want to be desired by.